There’s power in a group of people who work together toward a shared goal.
Our Executive Team has 50+ years of experience in investment, manufacturing, construction and finance. Our Advisory Team has developed companies across multiple industries and will provide guidance and expert advice to introduce our company to new sectors. Our only outside board member is CEO & Chairman of a private equity firm with over $3 billion dollars in assets.
Our main interest is to invest in companies that represent an opportunity to apply our experience and knowledge to maximize your profits and generate value for your market and collaborators.
- The evaluation process commences with the review of the economic activity of a company through the analysis of its financial statements.
- It is important to understand the trajectory of a possible acquisition. For that reason, we request financial statements for at least the previous 5 years of operation.
- The process continues with an approach to meet the stakeholders of the company. The purpose of this conversation is to clarify initial questions about the company and schedule a visit to the facilities to learn first-hand about the reality that cannot be reflected in the financial statements.
- The deal structure agreement outlines the rights and obligations of all the involved parties in an acquisition process. This is a guideline to understand what each party is entitled to and obliged to do under the agreement.
- Our focus is generally in traditional structures of an M&A like asset acquisition, stock purchase, and mergers. However we are also open to creative and flexible deal structuring methods.